40 L Small Non Pressurised Tilting Bratt Pan
Frybratt | Small Tilting Bratt Pan. The multi-function FRYBRAT bratt pan is a professional device able to cook, braise and fry medium or small amounts of food in a short time. This versatile cooking system with compact dimensions, includes the possibility of countertop installation and is really easy to use, so much so that it is seen as an indispensable tool in every kind of environment.
Thanks to the power used and the temperatures that can be reached by this equipment, Frybrat can also work as a fry-top serving, if necessary, as a valuable aid in the handling of extraordinary workloads.
A versatile piece of equipment for cooking, braising and shallow frying small and medium-sized quantities of food in a very short time. Thanks to the high power input and high temperatures, this unit can even be used as a griddle, a fundamental aid at peak hours. Reduced dimensions, tabletop utilization and simplicity in operation make this an essential and indispensable appliance for any kitchen. CONSTRUCTIVE
• The pan has a 10 mm thick (AISI 304) quality stainless steel base and 2 mm thick sides. Exterior cladding is in 1,5 mm (AISI 304) quality stainless steel.
• Pan has sandblasted interior finish to prevent product sticking.
• Heating by means of armoured “Incoloy 800” elements.
• Smooth action power tilting mechanism.
• Electronic controls and LED display to set and monitor:
– cooking times.
– tilting and return of the pan.
– buzzer to indicate the termination of cooking cycle.
• Temperature adjustable between 50° and 200°C, is controlled by means of a thermostatic probe in direct contact with the underside of the pan, to ensure precise temperature control.
|Dimensions||800 × 670 × 530 mm|