Perforated Gastronorm Pans GN 1/1 (530mm x 325mm)
$16.15 – $41.65 Ex. GST
Quality stainless perforated GN pans are for use in any commercial kitchen. Use for draining or rinsing food, direct to service or storage. Made from solid hard wearing, 201 stainless steel which allows for rapid heating and cooling. Available in stack-able, configurable sizes.
Fractional sizes (mm) available – 1/1 (530×325), 2/4 (530×162), 2/3 (353×325), 1/2 (325×265), 1/3 (325×176), 1/4 (265×162), 1/6 (176×162), 1/9 (176×108) – In various depths ( 20 / 40 / 65 / 100 / 150 / 200) mm
Sold in Minimum quantity only. Various depths – SELECT BELOW
- 1/1 size supplied in quantity of 6
- Perforated pans have small holes on side and base making them ideal for draining or steaming food
- 201-grade stainless steel – high specific heat capacity and high thermal conductivity
- Electrolysis polished, corrosion-resistant, easy to maintain & clean
- Available in standard fractional sizes.
- stack-able / configurable
- Choose from a selection of silicone lids, stainless lids or spoon lids (sold separately)
|Pan Depth Options||
P11020 – 20mm, P11040 – 40mm, P11065 – 65mm, P11100 – 100mm, P11150 – 150mm, P11200 – 200mm
|Best Suited To||
Cafes, Pubs, Bars, Bakeries, Quick Service Restaurants, Supermarkets