“Easybratt” tilting braising pans range, created to satisfy the requirements of the small and medium food service operations, is composed by 38 different capacity models, gas or electric heated. Multipurpose equipment for a truly professional kitchen. Easybratt is definitely one of the simplest and quickest to learn to use, since it has been designed specifically to meet the needs of small cooking centres. It is a professional bratt pan developed to braise different types of food: chicken, risotto, omelettes, stew, etc
• Pan is constructed in AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Cooking vessel bottom is realised in steel, AISI 304 stainless steel or bimetal (compound).
• Manual tilting mechanism. Models BM1… are equipped with cylindrical spiral spring. Motorised tilting on request.
• Water fill by tap fixed on the flue riser.
• Counter balanced hinged cover in AISI 304.
• Heated by stainless steel tube main burners.
Ignition by battery (1,5V) continue flashover and pilot burner.
Gas flow controlled by a thermostatic gas valve.
Range 100° to 300° C.
Safety is provided by flame failure device.
• Heated by means of armoured stainless steel elements (Incoloy 800).
• Temperatures (45°- 300°) are controlled by a thermostat.
• Safety thermostat which automatically cuts-off the electrical supply in case of a malfunction.