230 L Fixed Cylindrical Boiling Pan
230 L capacity fixed cylindrical boiling pan. 124.2 Mj/h. Single phase power required.
• Cooking vessel in stainless steel AISI 316 specifically intended for the processing of particularly acid products and walls in stainless steel AISI 304.
• Balanced lid in stainless steel AISI 304 with athermic handle.
• Supporting structure in stainless steel. Heat insulation guaranteed by panels in thick glass fibre.
• Outer cover in stainless steel AISI 304, fine satin finish. Vat filled with water by means of tap (hot/cold water) and swivel hose.
• Chrome–plated brass front drain tap fitted with 1”1/2 insulated handle for 50 litre models, 2” insulated handle for 100 to 500 litre models, stainless steel DN 65 butterfly discharge valve for 510 litre models.
• Adjustable feet in stainless steel AISI 304 to ensure levelling.
• Blocking of heating for excess of temperature with manual resettable safety thermostat. Indirect heated versions
• Jacket in stainless steel AISI 304.
• Jacket pressure control by means of safety valve at 0,5 bar, vacuum valve and analogic pressure gauge. Jacket filling cock and level cock.
• Visible signal lowest water level in jacket and blocking of heating in case of water level insufficient 50, 100 and 150 litre gas models excluded.
• Heating by means of stainless steel high efficiency tube burners.
• Ignition by means of constant spark system powered by a battery (1,5V) and pilot flame.
• Minimum/maximum cock with thermocouple safety system.
• Heating by means of armoured elements in INCOLOY-800 alloy, controlled by electromechanical thermostat (indirect versions) or electronic thermostat (direct versions).
• Temperature setting with electromechanical thermostat and min/max selector (indirect versions) or digital (direct versions).
• Heating by means of steam (from user’s system) with a choking valve ensuring a gradual steam inlet
• Balanced lid in stainless steel AISI 304 with athermic handle and silicone gasket, safety valve set at 0,05 bar and hermetically sealed by means of clamps.
• Vacuum valve and manometer for 200/300/500 l. models.
1 Container with holes
2 Basket insert 1/2/3 segments
4 Coffee filter
5 Milk boling funnel
6 Insulated lid
- Automatic water-charge of double-jacket
- Extra change for washout stainless steel valve DN 50
• Gas (direct) heated versions
• Gas (indirect) heated versions
• Electric (direct) heated version
• Electric (indirect) heated version
• Steam (indirect) heated versions
• Autoclave (0,05 bar) pressure lid versions
|Dimensions||1175 × 1130 × 900 mm|
220~240V / 50Hz