Atosa Keg Cooler Fridge- 2 Door
Atosa refrigerated keg coolers represent great value. This quality self contained, fan forced refrigeration system is designed specifically to keep kegs up to 50 litres (per section) chilled and ready to dispense icy cold beer on site. Ideal for bars and restaurants that wish to add a range of craft beers on tap but do not have a dedicated keg room. By using industry leading Embarco compressors and fans they are built to operate in the most extreme environments and are rated tropical, for the highest rated ambient temp of 43ºC. As a bonus the same compressor uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, is very energy efficient and runs quietly with minimal vibration.
Insulated stainless steel doors have recessed handles (so bar staff don’t bang knees) and have a dual action that is designed to self close during normal use or when pushed past 90º will stay open, which is great for easy loading of heavy kegs. Magnetic gaskets on all doors not only ensures a firm seal that will keep heat, moisture and dust out, they increase energy efficiency by keeping the cold in without the need for latches. Saving money and making them effortless to use. Stainless steel finish inside and out makes them super easy to clean. Includes one epoxy coated wire shelf to support kegs and help prevent damage during loading.
Atosa keg coolers include stainless steel drip-trays and dual tap towers that can dispense 2 different brews per tower (keg size depending).
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fan forced cooling
- Environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant gas.
- European parts – Embraco compressor, EBM fan motor, Dixell digital controller
- Stainless door with polyurethane insulation foam
- Suitable for Australia’s hottest environments, ambient operating temp rated tropical up to 43ºC
- Self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Interior LED light strip
- Magnetic door gaskets to ensure a complete airtight seal
- Slide out compressor for easy maintainance
- Door locks fitted as standard
- Pre-installed 100mm castors (lockable on front)
- One pre-installed shelf per section
- 2 years parts & labour warranty (+2 years extra on parts when registered with manufacturer)