Atosa Compact Under Bench Freezer 605mm – MBC24F
Atosa Freezer Compact Underbench 1 Door – MBC 24F
Atosa under-bench freezer. Compact self-contained, fan-forced refrigeration system designed to operate in the most extreme kitchens. By using industry-leading Embarco compressors and EBM fans they have the highest rated 43ºC ambient operating temp which is recommended for Australian kitchens. Very energy efficient, quiet to run, and causes less unwanted vibration when compared to conventional cooling benches.
Stainless steel doors offer exceptional insulation. With magnetic gaskets which not only ensure a firm seal that keeps heat, moisture, and dust out, they increase energy efficiency by keeping the cold in without the need for latches. Saving money and making them effortless to use. Their dual action will be appreciated by chefs as they are designed to self close during normal use or when pushed past 90 degrees stay open which is great for easy loading. Shelf rails are designed to perfectly accommodate standard GN pans. Stainless steel finish inside and out makes them super easy to clean. Includes one epoxy coated wire shelf per section.
Atosa compact under counter cooling units are available in fridge or freezer in four widths – 600mm / 1200mm / 1500mm / 1800mm
• Gross capacity 145 litres
• Net usable capacity 84 litres
• Holds up to 8 milk bottles
• Maximum ambient temperature of 43C
• Climate class 5
• Energy classification A+
• Digital temperature display
• 2 shelves W380 x D475mm and base
• Ventilation,fan cooled
• C5H10 insulation
• Magnetic door gaskets
• Self closing and stay open door
• Internal LED lighting
• Lockable door as standard
• High grade 304 stainless steel interior
• High grade 304 Stainless steel exterior
• Heavy duty Embraco compressors R600a GAS (Fridge) & R290 GAS (Freezer)
• Gross weight 67kg, nett weight 62kg
• 2 years parts & labour warranty (+2 years extra on parts when registered with manufacturer)
Low Profile Castors
Low profile swivel castors as standard.
Magnetic Gasket Seals
Magnetic gaskets increase efficiency and ensure a firm seal to keep out heat, moisture and dust.
Dual Action Doors
Dual action doors are self closing during normal use or will stay open for loading when opened past 90º
304 Stainless Steel
Easy to clean, corrosion resistant, looks great!
|Dimensions||605 × 635 × 785 mm|
minus 17°C to minus 22°C
300W – 240V/50Hz
W655 x D700x H940mm / 52kg
|Best Suited To||
Cafes, Pubs, Bars, Bakeries, Quick Service Restaurants, Supermarkets
RENT - TRY - BUY
Authorised SilverChef Dealer
Hospitality commercial equipment finance to help get you started & grow