Baron – 150L Indirect Heated Electric Stock Pot 90PF/EI150
150L indirect steam jacketed, electric-heated stock pot. Totally s/steel. Operating pressure 0.5 Bar with safety relief valve. Water spout, front drain & counter balanced lid. Total power – 3 phase, 16kW.
ELECTRIC BOILING PAN - INDIRECT HEATING 150 LT
Choosing a direct or indirect boiling pan depends on the desired cooking methods: direct heating pots are more suitable for boiling water and broths, whereas the indirect pots are recommended for cooking denser and jelly-type foods.
• Water filled via two solenoid valves
• Water drained with 2’ valve
• AISI 316 stainless steel container bottom
• No water in the interspace indicator light
• Safety thermostat to interrupt heating until restore of sufficient water level
• 3 steel heating elements outside the container bottom, or 2 armoured heating element units inside the interspace
|Dimensions||800 × 900 × 900 mm|
|Tank capacity (Lt)||
|PACKAGED VOLUME (m3)||