ELECTRIC BOILING PAN – INDIRECT HEATING 150 LT
Choosing a direct or indirect boiling pan depends on the desired cooking methods: direct heating pots are more suitable for boiling water and broths, whereas the indirect pots are recommended for cooking denser and jelly-type foods.
• Water filled via two solenoid valves
• Water drained with 2’ valve
• AISI 316 stainless steel container bottom
• No water in the interspace indicator light
• Safety thermostat to interrupt heating until restore of sufficient water level
• 3 steel heating elements outside the container bottom, or 2 armoured heating element units inside the interspace