BARON Six Burner Gas Stove + Full Gas Oven – 9PCFL/G1205
$12,570.00 Ex. GST
Six burner gas range with large gas oven. Internal oven size – 790 x 650 x 395mm. Cabinet, front, sides, back and inside of oven are all stainless steel. Flame failure device standard with all burners. Total gas load – 196 Mj.
The fully-modular design of the 900 series offers exceptional composition. You can combine various kitchen models with lower ovens and cabinets along with Accessories, including with hygienic finishes; create bespoke configurations, mating and securing equipment back-to-back, sealed tightly flush to the sides or with bridge function, offering outstanding solutions that always provide the perfect answer to a chef’s needs.
6 BURNER GAS RANGE ON ELECTRIC OVEN
BARON ranges are available in a number of combinations: top version; on open or closed base, on ovens. The cooktop is moulded in an single-piece, sealing the burners and so preventing food to get in the technical area. A special version of cook top with waterbath option, equipped with drain, giving an exceptional hygiene and cleaning possibility is also available.
• Fully moulded top, obtained from a large stainless steel plate;
• Long prongs enamelled cast iron grilles to easily move pots between one burner and another; Stainless steel rod grilles are available
• High power cast iron burners (3.5- 5.7- 7 and 10 kW);
• Burners piezo-electric ignition available as optional
• Stainless steel removable two-burner basin accessory
• Thermally insulated stainless steel cooking area (53x70x30 cm), equipped with 3 antitipping guides for 2/1 Gastronorm containers; large oven version 93,7x69,6x39 cm
• Very thick cast iron radiant base plate for efficient heat distribution;
• Perfectly insulated stainless steel door and inner door, fitted on heavy-duty self-balanced hinges;
• Full length thermally insulated ergonomic handle;
• Stabilised flame burner housed below the hearth;
• Pilot burner with piezo-electric and manual ignition;
• Automatic valve with thermocouple for gas safety;
• Thermostatic temperature control from 110 to 330°C