Baron – Smooth Mild Steel Gas Griddle Plate – 9FT/G800
Smooth gas, mild steel griddle plate. Piezo ignition and flame failure device. Bench top model. Total gas load – 62 Mj.
The fully-modular design of the 900 series offers exceptional composition. You can combine various kitchen models with lower ovens and cabinets along with Accessories, including with hygienic finishes; create bespoke configurations, mating and securing equipment back-to-back, sealed tightly flush to the sides or with bridge function, offering outstanding solutions that always provide the perfect answer to a chef’s needs.
GAS GRIDDLE WITH SMOOTH PLATE TOP VERSION
BARON griddle plates are characterized by an extraordinarily temperature uniformity, high production, easy cleaning and maximum reliability over time. Technical/functional characteristics
• Lowered griddle compared to the 4 cm top and tilted towards the machine front by 1 cm to drain the fat
• Wide drawer for fat collection
• Available with soft iron griddle or polished chrome griddle
• Stable flame burners with piezo-electric ignition
• Independent controls every 40 cm wide module
• Temperature adjustment from 200°C to 400°C with thermocouple safety valve or from 100°C to 280°C with thermostatic valve. Adjustment is from 100°C to 280°C for the chrome version