Zanussi Electric Commercial Induction 2 Frontal Zone Boiling Top 400mm
Electric Induction 400mm 2 Frontal Zone Boiling Top
Frontal 2-zone (5 kW each) electric induction cooking top with rear condiment holder (6×1/9GN) – hp. 6 mm thick glass ceramic cooking surface with 2 independently controlled 3.5 kW induction zones. Induction top surface with seamless transition between individual heating zones. Supplied with condiment rail to accept 6×1/9 GN containers. Exterior panels in stainless steel with Scotch Brite finish. One-piece pressed work top in 1.5 mm thick stainless steel. Right-angled side edges to allow flush-fitting junction between units.
Zanussi Electric Induction 400mm 2 Frontal Zone Boiling Top
Frontal 2-zone (5 kW each) electric induction cooking top with rear condiment holder (6x1/9GN)
• Almost the entire surface of the ceramic plate can be used without “dead” spots.
• Indicating lamp for each zone located on control console.
• Induction plates endowed with overheating safety device.
• Power to the individual zones can be set with progressive output i.e. fine regulation at the lower and larger progress at the upper levels.
• Low heat dissipation to the kitchen.
• The smooth, glass ceramic plate is not directly heated, so there is no burning on cooking surface.
• The well beneath the container support can be filled with ice to keep condiments cool and incorporates and overflow pipe for drainage.
• IPX 4 water protection.
• Glass ceramic cooking surface with 2 independently controlled induction zones with a power of 5 kW per zone.
• Pots diameter to be used : min 12cm, max 28 cm in order to obtain maximum heating efficiency.
• All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
• One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
• Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps
|Dimensions||800 × 700 × 250 mm|