Zanussi – Hood Type Passthrough Dishwasher with Drain Pump and Detergent Dispenser
Hood type dishwasher, with single skin hood, built-in detergent dispenser, rinse aid dispenser and drain pump, WRAS approved, 80r/h
• NSF/ANSI 3 and DIN 10512 compliant.
• Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 1.440 dishes (High productivity mode) easy to switch to 63 racks or 1.134 dishes (NSF/ANSI 3 mode) by pressing a button.
• 45/84/150 seconds cycles (High productivity mode); 57/84/150 seconds cycles (NSF/ANSI 3 mode).
• The machine can be connected to cold water**.
• Requires only 2 liters of water per washing cycle thus ensuring low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
• Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming water to a minimum of 84 °C for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required. A constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network's water pressure.
• Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
• Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
• Slanted wash arms to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.
• Cycle may be interrupted at any time by lifting the hood.
• Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria proliferation.
• State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
• Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect results while minimising service and maintenance needs.
• Boiler power setting from the control panel to facilitate technician's operation when reducing total installed power, thus avoiding the need of machine opening.
• Three phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
• IP25 protection against water jet, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
• Heavy duty Stainless steel construction. The internal cavity, as well as exterior panels, are in 304 series Stainless steel.
• Pressed tank in front position to facilitate cleaning.
• Single skin hood supported by 3 springs to ensure smooth movement and guarantee operator safety.
• Specially designed Stainless steel wash/rinse arms and nozzles provide superior cleaning action.
• Revolving interchangeable Stainless steel wash/rinse arms above and below the rack, screw out for simple clean up.
• Pre-arranged for on-site HACCP implementation and Energy Management device.
• Element protection from dry fire and low water.
• Unit to include drain, detergent and rinse aid dispenser pumps
• 1 of Yellow cutlery container
• 1 of Basket for 18 dinner plates or 27 side plates (max. diam. 240 mm)
|Dimensions||746 × 755 × 1 mm|