Atosa Refrigerated Cooling Table – 3 Glass Doors
Atosa refrigerated cooling tables represent great value for the features and quality they offer. Quality self contained, fan forced refrigeration system designed to operate in the most extreme kitchens. By using industry leading Embarco compressors and fans they have the highest rated 43ºC ambient operating temp which is a must for Australian kitchens. As a bonus the same compressor is very energy efficient, much quieter to run and causes less unwanted vibration when compared to conventional cooling benches.
Glass doors are double pane for increased insulation and have a heat wire insert which helps prevent condensation for clear viewing. Their dual action will be appreciated by chefs as they are designed to self close during normal use or when pushed past 90 degrees stay open which is great for easy loading. Shelf rails are designed to perfectly accommodate standard GN pans. Magnetic gaskets on all doors not only ensures a firm seal that keeps heat, moisture and dust out, they increase energy efficiency by keeping the cold in without the need for latches. Saving money and making them effortless to use. Stainless steel finish inside and out makes them super easy to clean. Includes one epoxy coated wire shelf per section.
Atosa cooling benches are available with glass or solid stainless doors in freezer or fridge. Stainless double drawer unit can be added separately to replace any existing doors.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fan forced cooling
- Gas: R134A for Fridges, R404A for Freezers
- European parts – Embraco compressor, EBM fan motor, Carel digital controller
- Polyurethane insulation foam
- Suitable for Australia’s hottest environments, ambient operating temp rated up to 43ºC
- Self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Magnetic door gaskets to ensure a complete airtight seal
- Pre-installed 100mm castors (lockable on front)
- Shelf rails suit 1/1 GN pans
- One pre-installed shelf per section
- 2 years parts & labour warranty (+2 years extra on parts when registered with manufacturer)