Luus Wok Burner Waterless – Two Hole + Two Burner Compact – WZ-2C2B
2 Chimney Burner 2 Open Burner 330mm Compact Wok with air cooling & 1/4 turn water tap
• Space saving 800mm total unit depth
• 333mm wok ring suitable for standard-sized woks
• Chimney burners ideal for high heat/fast stir-frying
• Uses up to 90% less water than Traditional Woks
• Air gap design eliminates the need for water cooling
• Machine-pressed deck to prevent grime catchment
• Concealed ring lip prevents water from entering the air gap
• Removable, vented rear condiment shelf
• Modular design to suit multiple WZ wok units
• Optional Duckbill and Dual Ring Burners no additional cost
• Optional configuration with side burners on LHS
• 24 month ‘Platinum Warranty’
• Easy to clean and service
Luus Waterless Wok is equipped with impressive features, including 110 mj 24 jet chimney burners with pilot and FFD for efficient cooking, and a standard-size cast-iron wok ring with a diameter of 333mm. Features 28 mj side burners with FFD standard (pilots extra), an air gap cooling system, a quarter turn water control lever, folding rear laundry arm with front panel controls, wider front gutter design for easier cleaning, internal front heat shield panel, and is supplied with a waste strainer. The Zinc-aluminium Alloy burner handles add to the durability and sleek design of the wok.
The overall construction of our Waterless Wok is heavy-duty, with full skirt, enamelled cast-iron rings, a 1.5mm 304 stainless steel one-piece pressed deck, a 0.9mm 304 stainless steel condiment shelf, splashback and front cover made from 1.2mm 304 stainless steel, integrated hob made from 1.5mm 304 stainless steel, side panels made from 1.2mm 304 stainless steel, undertray made from 0.9mm stainless steel, and stainless steel removable legs with a 30mm height adjustment range.
The dimensions of Luus WZ-2C2B Waterless Wok are 1500mm x 800mm x 1300mm H, with a working height of 800mm, and a weight of 190kg. The connections include a gas 3/4” BSP female. It comes supplied with a gas regulator (specify Nat or LP on order), and a water inlet of 1/2” copper tube. The drain is a 1 3/4” BSP male, with a drain outlet of 2”.
Easy to clean and service, with easy access to all parts and components from the front. It's an excellent addition to any kitchen that requires high-volume cooking while maintaining efficiency and quality.