GAS BOILING PAN – DIRECT HEATING – 150 LT
Choosing a direct or indirect boiling pan depends on the desired cooking methods: direct heating pots are more suitable for boiling water and broths, whereas the indirect pots are recommended for cooking denser and jelly-type foods.
• Water filled via two solenoid valves;
• Water drained with 2’ valve
• AISI 316 stainless steel container bottom
• No water in the interspace indicator light;
• Safety thermostat to interrupt heating until restore of sufficient water level;
• 2 AISI 304 steel burners on bottom of container or interspace