1200mm GAS GRIDDLE WITH 2/3 SMOOTH 1/3 RIBBED PLATE TOP – THERMOSTAT CONTROL
BARON griddle plates are characterised by an extraordinarily temperature uniformity, high production, easy cleaning and maximum reliability over time. Queen9 / 900 series range are available in a number of combinations: top version; on open or closed base, on ovens. The stove cook top is moulded in a single-piece, sealing the burners and so preventing food to get in the technical area. A special version of cook top with water-bath option, equipped with drain, giving an exceptional hygiene and cleaning possibility is also available. The huge choice of Baron accessories allows equipment to be adapted to meet numerous different requirements, both practical and aesthetic, and create a set of eye-catching, fully-functional complementary components.
• Lowered griddle compared to the 4 cm top and tilted towards the machine front by 1 cm to drain the fat
• Wide drawer for fat collection
• Available with soft iron griddle or polished chrome griddle
• Stable flame burners with piezo-electric ignition
• Independent controls every 40 cm wide module
• Temperature adjustment from 200°C to 400°C with thermocouple safety valve or from 100°C to 280°C with thermostatic valve. Adjustment is from 100°C to 280°C for the chrome version