BARON GAS GRIDDLE WITH SMOOTH PLATE TOP + THERMOSTAT CONTROL
BARON griddle plates are characterised by an extraordinarily temperature uniformity, high production, easy cleaning and maximum reliability over time. Queen9 / 900 series range are available in a number of combinations. The huge choice of Baron accessories allows equipment to be adapted to meet numerous different requirements, both practical and aesthetic, and create a set of eye-catching, fully-functional complementary components.
• Lowered griddle compared to the 4 cm top and tilted towards the machine front by 1 cm to drain the fat
• Wide drawer for fat collection
• Available with soft iron griddle or polished chrome griddle
• Stable flame burners with piezo-electric ignition
• Independent controls every 40 cm wide module
• Temperature adjustment from 200°C to 400°C with thermocouple safety valve or from 100°C to 280°C with thermostatic valve. Adjustment is from 100°C to 280°C for the chrome version