Baron – Four Burner Gas Stove + Gas Oven – 9PCF/G8005
Four burner gas range with gas oven. Cabinet, front, sides, back & inside of oven are all stainless steel. Flame failure device for open burners. Total gas load – 141 Mj.
The fully-modular design of the 900 series offers exceptional composition. You can combine various kitchen models with lower ovens and cabinets along with Accessories, including with hygienic finishes; create bespoke configurations, mating and securing equipment back-to-back, sealed tightly flush to the sides or with bridge function, offering outstanding solutions that always provide the perfect answer to a chef’s needs.
GAS OVEN & 4 BURNER RANGE TOP
BARON Queen9 / 900 series ranges are available in a number of combinations: top version; on open or closed base OR on ovens. The stove cooktop is molded in a single piece, sealing the burners and so preventing food to get into the technical area. A special version of cooktop with water-bath option, equipped with drain, giving an exceptional hygiene and cleaning possibility is also available. The huge choice of Baron Accessories allows the equipment to be adapted to meet numerous different requirements, both practical and aesthetic, and create a set of eye-catching, fully functional complementary components.
NOTE: *Electric ignition must be ordered at the same time as equipment – cannot be retrofit. Water bath system available with electric ignition and drain kit – contact us for specifications and pricing
- Fully moulded top, obtained from a large stainless steel plate
- Long prongs enamelled cast iron grilles to easily move pots between one burner and another; Stainless steel rod grilles are available
- High power cast iron burners (3.5- 5.7- 7 and 10 kW)
- Burners piezo-electric ignition available as optional
- Stainless steel removable two-burner basin accessory
- Thermally insulated stainless steel cooking area (53x70x30 cm), equipped with 3 anti-tipping guides for 2/1 Gastronorm containers; large oven version 93,7×69,6×39 cm
- Very thick cast iron radiant base plate for efficient heat distribution
- Perfectly insulated stainless steel door and inner door, fitted on heavy-duty self-balanced hinges
- Full length thermally insulated ergonomic handle
- Stabilised flame burner housed below the hearth
- Pilot burner with piezo-electric and manual ignition
- Automatic valve with thermocouple for gas safety
- Thermostatic temperature control from 110 to 330°C