Baron – Smooth Chromed Gas Griddle with Electric Oven
Smooth gas, chromed griddle plate with electric oven underneath. Thermostatically controlled. Pilot light, piezo ignition and flame failure device. Total gas load – 50 Mj. Total power – 3 phase, 6kW.
GAS GRIDDLE WITH SMOOTH CHROMED PLATE ON ELECTRIC OVEN
BARON griddle plates are characterized by an extraordinarily temperature uniformity, high production, easy cleaning and maximum reliability over time.
• Lowered griddle compared to the 4 cm top and tilted towards the machine front by 1 cm to drain the fat;
• Wide drawer for fat collection;
• Available with soft iron griddle or polished chrome griddle.
• Stable flame burners with piezo-electric ignition
• Independent controls every 40 cm wide module
• Temperature adjustment from 200°C to 400°C with thermocouple safety valve or from 100°C to 280°C with thermostatic valve. Adjustment is from 100°C to 280°C for the chrome version
• Stainless steel cooking area (53x70x30cm), thermally insulated and equipped with 3 antitipping guides for 2/1 Gastronorm containers;
• Very thick cast iron radiant hearth for efficient heat distribution;
• Perfectly insulated stainless steel door and inner door, fitted on self-balanced hinges;
• Full length thermally insulated ergonomic handle;
• Stabilised flame burner housed below the base plate;
• Pilot burner with piezo-electric and manual ignition;
• Automatic valve with gas safety thermocouple;
• Thermostatic temperature control from 110 to 330°C
• 2 mm thick moulded tops;
• 2” height adjustable stainless steel feet;
• removable control panel for access, moulded and shaped to avoid withholding dirt;
• recessed, tilted and ergonomic knobs.
|Dimensions||800 × 900 × 900 mm|
|Plate dimensions (mm)||
|PACKAGED VOLUME (m3)||