GAS GRIDDLE WITH SMOOTH PLATE ON GAS OVEN
BARON griddle plates are characterized by an extraordinarily temperature uniformity, high production, easy cleaning and maximum reliability over time.
• Lowered griddle compared to the 4 cm top and tilted towards the machine front by 1 cm to drain the fat;
• Wide drawer for fat collection;
• Available with soft iron griddle or polished chrome griddle.
• Stable flame burners with piezo-electric ignition
• Independent controls every 40 cm wide module
• Temperature adjustment from 200°C to 400°C with thermocouple safety valve or from 100°C to 280°C with thermostatic valve. Adjustment is from 100°C to 280°C for the chrome version
• Stainless steel cooking area (53x70x30cm), thermally insulated and equipped with 3 antitipping guides for 2/1 Gastronorm containers;
• Very thick cast iron radiant hearth for efficient heat distribution;
• Perfectly insulated stainless steel door and inner door, fitted on self-balanced hinges;
• Full length thermally insulated ergonomic handle;
• Stabilised flame burner housed below the base plate;
• Pilot burner with piezo-electric and manual ignition;
• Automatic valve with gas safety thermocouple;
• Thermostatic temperature control from 110 to 330°C