Zanussi Electric Commercial Deep Fryer Twin Well 2 x 23L
Commercial Electric Twin Well Deep Fryer
High-efficiency external infrared heating elements (36kW) with innovative deflectors attached to the outside of the V-Shaped wells. Oil drains through a tap into a container positioned under the wells. Height adjustable feet in stainless steel. Exterior panels in stainless steel. Worktop in 20/10, stainless steel. Right-angled side edges eliminate gaps and possible dirt traps between units.
Zanussi Electric Deep Fryer - 800mm Twin Well 2 x 23L
Featuring deep drawn V-shaped wells and seamlessly laser-welded corners, this fryer is designed to make cleaning and maintenance a breeze, so you can focus on what matters most - creating delicious, perfectly fried dishes for your customers.But it's not just about convenience - this fryer also delivers on performance. With external infrared heating elements and innovative deflectors, you can expect safe and efficient cooking every time. And with thermostatic regulation of oil temperature up to a maximum of 185°C and an overheat protection thermostat as standard, you can rest assured that your food will be cooked to perfection every time.
Not only that, but the fryer also boasts a special design control panel that offers a better guarantee against oil infiltration, making it easier to keep the fryer clean and in top condition.
And let's not forget about durability. All exterior panels are made of high-quality stainless steel with Scotch Brite finishing, and the model features right-angled side edges to eliminate gaps and possible dirt traps between units.
With four half-size baskets and one right and left side doors for cupboard included as standard, the Zanussi Electric Twin Well Deep Fryer is the perfect addition to any busy kitchen. Plus, with the option to add a portable oil quality monitoring tool for even more efficient oil management, you can be sure that your fryer will be up to any challenge you throw its way. Upgrade to the Zanussi Electric Twin Well Deep Fryer today and experience the power of reliable, efficient frying, designed specifically for professional chefs.
• Deep drawn V-Shaped wells.
• Interior of wells with seamlessly laser-welded corners for ease of cleaning.
• External infrared heating elements with innovative deflectors applied to the well for ease of cleaning of the internal well and safe operations.
• Thermostatic regulation of oil temperature up to a maximum of 185 °C.
• Overheat protection thermostat as standard on all units.
• All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
• IPX5 water resistance certification.
• The special design of the control panel offers a better guarantee against oil infiltration. (only for 392338)
• Supplied as standard with 4 half size baskets and 1 right and left side doors for cupboard.
• The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration. (only for 392385)
• Optional portable oil quality monitoring tool (code 9B8081) for efficient oil management.
• All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
• Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
• Unit is 900mm deep to give a larger working surface area.
• Unit delivered with four 50 mm legs in stainless steel as standard.
|Dimensions||800 × 900 × 850 mm|
Deep Fryers – Elec