Zanussi Gas 1200mm Target/Solid Top + 2 Burners on Gas Static Oven + Cupboard
Gas 1200mm Target/Solid Top + 2 Burners on Gas Static Oven + Cupboard
Zanussi Gas Target Top + 2 Burners on Gas Static Oven + Cupboard 1200mm
• Gas heated, 10.5 kW central burner, solid top.
• Durable cast iron cooking plate, easy to clean.
• The center of the plate can reach a maximum temperature of 500 °C while decreasing outwards.
• Central burner with optimized combustion, flame failure device and protected pilot light.
• Piezo ignition.
• Cupboard compartment for storage of pots, pans, sheet pans etc.
• Temperature gradients to satisfy different cooking needs, provided over the whole plate thanks to the temperature finetuning by zone.
• Various sizes of pans can be used at the same time due to large surface area with no intermediate sectors.
• Pans can easily be moved from one area to another without lifting.
• Base compartment consists of a gas heated standard oven with stainless steel burners and self stabilizing flame positioned beneath the base plate. Oven chamber to have 3 levels of runners to accomodate 2/1 GN shelves (2 steam pans) and ribbed cast iron base plate.
• Oven thermostat adjustable from 120 °C to 280 °C.
• The 6 kW and one 10 kW high efficiency flower flame burners are available in two different sizes to suit high performing cooking requirements of the most demanding customers: - 60 mm burners with continuous power regulation from 1,5 to 6 kW - 100 mm burners with continuous power regulation from 2.2 kW to 10 kW
• Burners with optimized combustion.
• Flame failure device on each burner protects against gas leakage when accidental extinguishing of the flame occurs.
• Large sized pan support in cast iron (stainless steel as option) with long center fins to allow the use of the largest down to the smallest pans.
• All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
• IPX5 water resistance certification.
• The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
• AISI 304 stainless steel worktop, 2mm thick.
• All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
• Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
• Pan supports in stainless steel.
• Unit is 900mm deep to give a larger working surface area.
|Dimensions||1 × 900 × 850 mm|
|Burner Power (Mj)||