• Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt build up provides fast drainage in only a few minutes. Pressed wash tank with no welded points offer a guaranteed water tight solution.
• Maximum capacity of 40 racks per hour.
• Equipped with single phase electrical cable for easy and fast installation.
• Easy service access to main components without moving the unit.
• Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
• Equipped with drain pump for easy and quick installation without opening the machine.
• 90/120 seconds cycle.
• Built-in pressure boiler designed to raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required.
• Simple operation control panel.
• Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank for professional washing.
• Provided with a double rack support allowing the use of 3 types of racks: the first rail support accommodates standard 400×400 mm racks; the second can accommodate either 14 “x14″ (365×365 mm) or 17″x14” (435×365 mm) racks, both of which stop in the middle of the washing chamber.
• Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
• Internal components (arms and filter) are easy extractable.
• Insulated double skin door construction preserves heat inside the tank to lower energy consumption and the noise. Counter-balance mechanism minimizes impact when opening and closing.
• Unit to feature rinse aid and detergent dispenser pumps.
• Finished in top quality materials to ensure durability.
• Robust structure thanks to stainless steel construction.