Zanussi – Premium Undercounter Dishwasher with Drain Pump & Atmospheric Boiler
Undercounter Dishwasher with ACTIVE Guaranteed Rinse System, double skin, built-in drain pump, detergent and rinse aid dispensers, 3 phase, 720d/h
• Fully automatic self-cleaning cycle avoids the risk of bacteria proliferation.
• State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
• Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming water to 84 °C minimum for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required.
• 4 second (variable) pause after washing and before rinsing ensures that no drops of unclean water will fall on the clean items at the end of the rinsing cycle.
• Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
• Constant temperature of 84 °C thoughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network's water pressure and temperature.
• Digital read-out keeps operator informed as to temperatures.
• High efficiency air gap (class A) in water inlet circuit to avoid water being siphoned back into the network as a result of a sudden drop in main pressures.
• IPx4 water protection.
• Three phase or single phase electrical connection, convertible on-site.
• Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
• Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms, high powered wash pump and large capacity boiler for professional washing.
• Simple control panel with digital display allows on-site personalization of washing and rinsing cycle times and temperatures as well as precise rinse aid and detergent quantities to suit customer's needs.
• Simple service from the front.
• Pre-arrangement for HACCP system implementation and Energy Management device.
• Green light of Guaranteed Rinse System (ACTIVE) confirms that items have been rinsed properly.
• Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
• Double skinned insulated wall ensures a low noise level and a reduction in heat loss from the machine.
• Low noise level.
• Washing capacity of 40 baskets or 720 dishes per hour.
• Slanted wash arms to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.
• Solid double skinned counter-balance door with hurt-free handle fully in stainless steel.
• An effective rinse system uses only 2,5 litres of clean hot water per basket for lower running costs.
• Unit to feature smooth surfaces to facilitate cleaning.
• Incorporated drain pump to control water level in wash tank draining.
• Element protection from dry fire and low water.
• Interchangeable wash/rinse arms screw out for simple clean up. The boiler drain facilitates the evacuation of stagnant water after long periods of inactivity to ensure a higher level of hygiene.
• 304 stainless steel boiler with higher welding protection to increase resistance to corrosion.
• PVC water supply hose with metal connections resistant to high water pressure.
• Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
• Large deep drawn wash tank and internal wash area with round corners and no pipes to avoid dirt built-up.
• Revolving Stainless steel wash/rinse arms above and below the basket.
• Large tank filter collects the soil to keep the wash water clean for a longer time and have better washing performance.
• Unit to feature drain pump, rinse aid and detergent dispenser pumps.
• Front panel, door, wash tank, tank filters, wash arms and rinse arms made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 AISI stainless steel.
|Dimensions||600 × 612 × 850 mm|