Single Cart Ice Transportation
Stainless steel exterior for both storage and frame. Frame can be pre-assembled or shipped as kit. In this case, castored cart is loaded within the ice storage compartment, for reduced freight and storage costs. Pre-cut top panel, to accommodate multiple Icematic icemakers. Ice falls from ice machine into storage compartment, with Polyethylene interior, sanitary and easy to clean. It is allowed into the shuttle carts through a guillotine-style dosage system, first in – first out fashion, for assured ice freshness. To accelerate flow during ice extraction, ice paddle and hanging bracket are available as standard.
- Polyurethane Insulation assures long periods of ice storage, reducing ice melt.
- Load resistant, stainless steel adjustable legs, have angled feet for stability and easy of height adjustment.
- Cart with drain system when parked under the storage, each Ice Storage and Shuttle
- System is shipped with it’s own Shuttle cart(s)
- Ice Shuttle handle-bar is in 304 stainless steel, for ease of steering and durability.
- Six ice totes (accessory) fit conveniently in the Shuttle cart(s) and may be covered with the shuttle lids for longer storage periods.