Zanussi – Premium Glasswasher with Drain Pump, Detergent Dispenser, Cold Rinse
Glasswasher (small), with double skin, electronic control, cold rinse, multi-rack support, built-in drain pump, detergent and rinse aid dispensers, 3 cycles, 60b/h
The Zanussi Premium Glasswasher is a high-quality glasswasher packed with a range of features that make it perfect for busy bars, restaurants, and catering businesses. With a built-in pressure boiler, it can raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for it sanitising rinse. This means that no external boiler is required, making installation and operation a breeze. The Zanussi Premium Glasswasher also boasts a powerful washing system, with rotating washing arms from both top and bottom, a high-powered wash pump, and a large capacity wash tank. This ensures that your glasses come out sparkling clean every time.
The Zanussi Premium Glasswasher includes adjustable feet for easy cleaning, a soft start feature to protect delicate items, and a double rack support that allows you to use three types of racks. It also comes equipped with a drain pump, and a backflow prevention device to ensure a clean water supply. Constructed from top-quality stainless steel, with double skin insulation that helps to reduce noise and energy consumption. The wash and rinse arms and nozzles are also made from stainless steel for added durability. With a maximum capacity of 60 racks per hour and a range of convenient features, the Zanussi Premium Glasswasher is the perfect choice for any busy commercial kitchen or bar. Contact Kitchen Setup to upgrade your glasswasher and get Australia's best price on the Zanussi Premium Glasswasher.
• Low noise level.
• Built-in pressure boiler designed to raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required.
• Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms from both top and bottom, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank guarantee professional washing.
• Easy service access to main components without moving the unit.
• Optional rinse booster pump available to be installed on site.
• Adjustable feet for full access underneath the machine for cleaning.
• Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
• Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
• Equipped with drain pump for easy and quick installation without opening the machine.
• Extra program to cold rinse beer and wine glasses providing sanitized glasses, cool enough to handle.
• Provided with a double rack support allowing the use of 3 types of racks: the first rail support accommodates standard 400x400 mm racks; the second can accommodate either 14 "x14" (365x365 mm) or 17"x14" (435x365 mm) racks, both of which stop in the middle of the washing chamber.
• Equipped with single phase electric cable for easy and fast installation.
• Maximum capacity of 60 racks per hour.
• Equipped with backflow prevention device to avoid dirty water flowing back to the main water supply in case of failure.
• New electronic control panel for easy setup of the working parameters and self-diagnosis.
• 60/300/66 seconds cycle, the third cycle includes cold rinse.
• Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
• Wash/rinse arms and nozzles in stainless steel.
• Finished in top quality stainless steel with double skinned construction to aid durability and reduce noise.
• Internal components (arms and filter) are easily extractable.
• Insulated double skin door construction preserves heat inside the tank to lower energy consumption and noise. Counter-balance mechanism minimises impact when opening and closing.
• Unit to feature rinse aid and detergent dispenser pumps.
• Large tank filter collects the soil to keep the wash water clean for a longer time and have better washing performance.
• Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt buildup, provides fast drainage in just a few minutes. With no welding points the pressed tank offers a guaranteed water-tight solution.
• 304 AISI stainless steel front panel, load bearing frame, wash tank, tank filter, wash and rinse arms.
|460 × 565 × 820 mm