DIHR Undercounter Dish / Glass Washer – OPTIMA500
Undercounter glass, dish & cutlery washer. 6 washing cycles 90/120/180/60/180/360sec. 2.5 – 7 litres per cycle. Double skin door with saftey switch & non-return valve. Stainless steel pressurised boiler with rinse pump. Glass/dish height 340mm. Rack dimensions – 500 x 500mm. 2 washing/rinsing arms & drain pump. Built in Rinse aid and detergent dispenser. Complete with 1 x plate basket (500×500), 1 x large mesh basket and 1 x cutlery basket. Power 3.6kW, single phase 240V/50Hz, 15Amps.
6 washing cycles. 340mm glass/dish height. 500x500 rack size. For reverse osmosis use.
|Dimensions||600 × 610 × 850 mm|
240V/1N 50 Hz / 15.9AMP / 3.7 kW
|Parts & Labour Warranty months||
These beautifully designed under-counter machines feature a wide loading capacity which gives the highest performance at a reasonable price. The re-designed control panel brings a new level of ease and simplicity.
6 washing cycles. 340mm glass/dish height. 500 x 500 rack size. For reverse osmosis use.
- Double skin door with safety switch.
- Stainless steel boiler – AISI 304 pressurised
- 2 washing / rinsing arms.
- Non-return valve & drain pump.
- Rinse aid & detergent dispenser
- Racks / hour (no.) – 40 / 30 / 20 / 60 / 20 / 10
- Washing cycles (secs) – 90 / 120 / 180 / 60 / 180 / 360
- Water consumption per cycle (L) – 2.5L – 7L
- Max. plate / glass height – 340 H / 340H
- Basket size (mm) – 500 x 500
Includes – Basket, Mesh basket, Cutlery basket
Warranty – Parts & Labour 12 months (exclusions apply).
Note: Water inlet temperature of 55°C for normal operation and max 30°C for reverse osmosis, built-in water softener & heat
recovery machines. In case of cold water supply and/or continuous washing, the rinse-water heating process might take
more time than usual, for this reason, the wash cycle total timing might result longer than set