DIHR Under-Counter Glass / Dish Washer – OPTIMA400
$5,880.00 Ex. GST
Undercounter glass, dish & cutlery washer. 6 washing cycles 90/120/60/120/150/200sec. 2 – 4 litres per cycle. Double skin door with saftey switch & non-return valve. Stainless steel pressurised boiler with rinse pump. Glass/dish height 260mm. Rack dimensions – 400 x 400mm. 2 washing/rinsing arms & drain pump. Built in Rinse aid and detergent dispenser. Complete with 2 x glass basket (400×400), 1 x saucer holder and 1 x cutlery basket. Power 2.62kW, single phase 240V/50Hz, 15Amps.
These beautifully designed DIHR under-counter dishwasher machines give the highest performance at a reasonable price. Thanks to its two cycles with total drainage of the washing water and the ability to be connected to a reverse osmosis module, OPTIMA is able to deliver excellent performance, giving glasses and cutlery exceptional shine.
6 washing cycles. 260mm glass/dish height. 400 x 400 rack size. For reverse osmosis use.
- Double skin door with safety switch.
- Stainless steel boiler – AISI 304 pressurised
- 2 washing / rinsing arms.
- Non-return valve & drain pump.
- Rinse aid & detergent dispenser
- Racks / hour (no.) – 40 / 30 / 60 / 30 / 24 / 18
- Washing cycles (secs) – 90 / 120 / 60 / 120 / 150 / 200
- Water consumption per cycle (L) – 2 – 4L
- Max. plate / glass height – 260 H / 260 H
- Basket size (mm) – 400 x 400
Includes – Basket, Mesh basket, Saucer holder, Cutlery basket
Warranty – Parts & Labour 12 months (exclusions apply).
Note: Water inlet temperature of 55°C for normal operation and max 30°C for reverse osmosis, built-in water softener & heat
recovery machines. In case of cold water supply and/or continuous washing, the rinse-water heating process might take
more time than usual, for this reason, the wash cycle total timing might result longer than set
RENT - TRY - BUY
Authorised SilverChef Dealer
Hospitality commercial equipment finance to help get you started & grow